44. Citizenship and nationality
(1) Citizenship is the basis of equal rights and obligations for all Sudanese.
(2) Anyone born to a Sudanese mother or father has an inalienable right to possess Sudanese nationality and citizenship.
(3) The law shall organize citizenship and naturalization, and no one who has acquired citizenship by naturalization shall be deprived of nationality except by law.
(4) Any Sudanese person may acquire the nationality of another country, as regulated by law
Download full text: https://constitutionnet.org/vl/item/sudan-constitutional-declaration-august-2019